Sunday, March 6, 2011

First day at the park

The sun came out the other day for like 5 seconds, so we rushed to the park and played for a minute. The look on Hendrix's face screamed FREEDOM as he climbed, slid and swung for the entire 20 minutes we got in before the rain/wind arrived. I'm still trying to figure out how to use my camera on manual instead of automatic. These pictures were taken on manual and turned out pretty good. I still need lot's of practice though.

 Oh my goodness, this is his REAL smile and I fall in love everytime I capture it on camera.

 Yeah, see those black clouds in the background???

 This picture inspires me for some reason.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the upside of being at a very cold park, at least he looked DANG CUTE in that hat and jacket :)

Cody and Wendy said...

Dear The Doodle Park, oh how we miss you. Please let us come visit soon. Please melt all the snow so we can not be cooped up in the house anymore. Bentley asks about you ever day, "Doodle park. Warms up. Slide." I tell him that we will come and visit as soon as it warms up. Love, Wendy

Brenda said...

Oh my Amy...these are adorable pictures of Hendrix. You and Wendy need to go into the photography business. I love the first picture of his real smile too. I hope that Spring gets here soon so that you can have lots of fun days in that park. Hendrix looks like he is in heaven.

Julie said...

If you'd come play at our park he wouldn't need that eskimo coat. Pool's open after Mexico! Get your butts down here!