Saturday, March 5, 2011
Bucket List
Tonight I am going to entertain you all by sharing my "bucket list." First of all, let me clarify that I DO NOT like to call it my BUCKET LIST. I would like to refer to it as my, "LIVE LIFE LIST." I have been compiling (mostly in my mind) a short list of things that would somehow make my life seem more thrilling and desireable if achieved. Although I have never actually written them down, hence the word SHORT list, I keep them safe in my heart but I feel that it's time to make a record so that I don't forget some of them. I try to add something to my list at least every year and cross something off as often as I can. By the way, they are in no particular order.
Run a marathon
Sky Dive
Go to the Ellen Degeneres Show
Wear a really fancy dress and go to an awards show. Like the Grammy's or something.
Get a tatoo by Kat Von D
Be on a game show. Preferably Wheel of Fortune or Wipe Out.
Witness a birth.
Blow a bunch of money on ONE shopping trip.
Open a flower shop
Buy a pair of louboutin shoes
Complete a triathalon
Go back to school
See as much of the world as I can
Fly first class
Pay for a strangers groceries
Places I want to visit the most:
ITALY
England
Spain
Figi
Australia
Tahiti
Things I have checked off my list:
Marry the man of my dreams
Become a mother
Graduate from college
Learn how to cook
Visit New York
Visit Hawaii
Wear a mini dress =)
Buy a house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love it...and I hope you are able to achieve them all! As for the witnessing a live birth, you have sisters so I can't believe you haven't done that! Pennie let me witness Stockton's birth and Mackensie let me be there for Halle...it's amazing! Your sisters are kind of selfish for not letting you in! Haha, just kidding! I pretty much let anyone who wants to come to my births come...as long as you're quiet...so if there is a next one for us, come on in! LOL! ;)
Amy,
Your list is great! I, too, have always wanted to go on a huge shopping trip (think carrying handfuls of bags from various stores) and hopefully that includes some Louboutin shoes! I like the 'pay for a stranger's groceries;' I think that would be such a great feeling!
I love that none of these things surprised me about you...it's because we're BFF sisters. Fine already, you can be there for my next baby...back off! ;) And, can I come with you to Italy? THANKS! And can I talk you out of the tatoo from Kat Von D? :) PLEASE!?!? Unless of course it is a gigantic picture of my face on your back, then it's okay! Love ya!
Alright, so you're pretty much awesome, and that's about it. Does that mean I'm awesome if I have a very similar 'bucket list'? Does that mean we should: get tattoos, go to an awards show, have a huge shopping trip, buy louboutin shoes, travel, and fly first class together if those are all things on my list too? :) Hmmmm.... maybe. And maybe if our hubbs stay as awesome as they are we'll bring them along too :) :) :) MUWAH!
This was a really cute post. You have already accomplished lots of wonderful things!!
Post a Comment