Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Feelin Free!
OH MY GOODNESS! I cannot explain to you all how wonderful I feel now that I have stopped taking my hormones. I kind of feel like I've had a cold for the last 12 months and FINALLY got rid of it. It's like you can function everyday but you don't ever feel good and don't have the energy you really need. Now I feel like I'm running through a meadow in a pretty sundress with a big smile on my face. I don't know if I just compared myself to "The Sound of Music" or not but that's seriously what I feel like. It makes me sad to think that I have been so glum and dreary for that long and never realized how much the drugs were affecting me. But... I've lost weight, have more energy, haven't been depressed, mine and Jordan's relationship is freakin awesome, I'm a better Mom, I sleep better and I feel like I can do anything! It's going to be hard convincing myself to start everything again in a couple of months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are hilarious! And you're much cuter than that girl in the meadow. I'm glad you're feeling better.
I love that you're so happy you feel like your Julie Andrews on a mountain top singing away :) So. Happy. For. YOU!!!
YAY! I'm glad you are feeling good! And congrats on the weight loss! That always makes ya feel good! :)
It's fine. I talked to Annie and she said she'll be your surrogate! :)
Post a Comment