Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sneak Peek





Cute Taisley took our family pictures and Hendrix's 6 month pictures today at Wheeler Farm. She is incredible and was nice enough to e-mail me a few finished pictures, they are so cute. I would highly recommend her if anyone needs pictures taken. Her website is pressedpaisley.org. Thanks again Taisley!

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh My!!! These are realllllyyyyyy cute. Grandma will definately need some copies of these. I just want to squeeze him when I see these.

Cody and Wendy said...

Oh WOW!!! She did SUCH a great job!! I'm very impressed. I can't wait to see the rest!!

Anonymous said...

L.O.V.E. those pics! So cute!

Julie said...

OH MY GOSH! Balta and I are dying as we are finally checking these pictures out! I cannot believe how great they turned out! Wow... I might need to meet this Taisley chick. What a stud of a son you have! We love him and miss him so much. Keep posting more as you get them.

Brooke said...

The Big X looks adorable!!

Kristin and Bridger said...

He is so cute Amy. Such a great combo of you and Jordy. Hope you guys are doing well...feels like we haven't seen you in forever!

Cody and Wendy said...

PlEASE....I WANT TO SEE ALL THE PICTURES...I'M SICK OF JUST THE "SNEAK PEAKS" Thanks - Love ya!

Clint and Shari said...

Amy~ Those pictures are just the cutest! If he ain't a little Amy!!!

Marnae said...

Hendrix is darling!! I haven't even seen him yet!! I need to visit you guys. He looks like such a sweetheart and is already getting so big.

Justi said...

Those pics are darling. Can't believe he is getting so big. Congrats to Julie...Marcus is adorabl!