Thursday, June 11, 2009

Highschool... Oh boy

I decided to post this because I was reading Jessica's answers and thought to myself what I would write down for that question. I seemed to laugh after every answer. I can't believe I graduated 5 years ago last week. CRAZY!


1. Did you date someone from your school? Where do I start? I might have dated the whole school. I would be embarassed naming ALL of the guys I dated. Here are a few: Brett, Eric, Courtney, KC and Kevin. I did MARRY a wonderful, fellow Murryite though.
2. What kind of car did you drive? A convertable Jeep Wrangler. I loved that car to pieces. I drove everywhere because we would ALWAYS get hit on. It was an awesome car!
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Of course. (That's a dumb question)
4. Were you a party animal? Mom, don't read this. I would only call myself a party animal my senior year. Whoops!
5. Were you considered a flirt? I might have been nominated for "biggest flirt" a few times. That's how I dated so many guys. lol.
6. Did you play in band, orchestra, or choir? No, I didn't think that stuff was very cool. I played soccer. I gave up piano in Jr. High. I would walk around the block when my mom dropped me off for lessons.
7. Were you a nerd? No, but I am now. I laugh at Jordan and myself and feel so badly for our children because I KNOW we're going to be those parents that are just so embarassing.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Yes, CHEERLEADING! JK (not a big fan or cheerleaders) I was on the varsity soccer team.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope, never got into "that" kind of trouble. I did get kicked out of a couple of classes though.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I didn't even know we had one. I never had a lot of school spirit.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Spackman, And my Zoology teacher but I can't remember his name.
12. Where did you eat lunch? We rotated. Subway, Yoshi's or the bagelry (I miss that place.) We were too cool to eat at the school.
13. What is your schools full name? Murray High School (I also went to Cottonwood for a semester)
14. School mascot and colors? Spartan and Colt for the short time I was at Cottonwood.
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Oh gosh. Brett, Chris/Quinn (I ended up being Quinn's date by the end of the night) and KC.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No. I hated highschool.
17. What do you remember about your graduation? Not much. My brother had just broken his leg, so we didn't go to dinner after or anything. We left our senior party early and I got in a fight with Eric. Nothing really spectacular.
18. Were you in any clubs? No. I STILL hated highschool and would avoid any after school activities if possible. We went to club Vortex a lot. =)
19. Who was your prom date? I went to Jr. Prom at Cottonwood with Brett, Jr. Prom at Murray with Kevin, and Sr. Prom at Murray with Eric.
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Yes. Hopefully I won't be too fat. I'll probably have 3 kids by then. Oh man! I'm old.
21. Did you have a job while in high school? I had too many jobs. I worked at The Store, American Eagle, and I would babysitt a lot for the Niederhousers.

I tag: Wendy, Danielle, Taisley and Meagan.

1 comment:

KC said...

I think the zoology teacher was Mr. Hathaway.. ? Maybe...? Don't worry, I was a cheerleader for a bit and I hated them as well... probably why I stopped :)

Fun Post!