So the other night... Jordan and I were watching T.V and a Mcdonalds commercial popped up, advertising the BIG MAC. I turned to Jordan and informed him that I have NEVER had a Big Mac and he seemed a little bit upset about it. I'm just not a big hamburger person and in highschool I didn't eat meat, so now that I've ventured out and started to consume more meat... I thought it looked pretty good. So tonight I partook of my very first Big Mac and it was delicious. I sort of feel like my arteries are a little bit clogged but oh well. And of course, I just HAD to blog about it all.
3 comments:
Ha, ha! I love you Amy. THe funny thing is...I've never had a big mac either. I don't order hamburgers, ever. But maybe I need to.
You look very cute in these picture Amy. Glad that Jordan helped you experience a BIG MAC.
Okay, apparently Erika, myself and you all need to go get a Big Mac because I've never had one either :)
Post a Comment