Saturday, June 27, 2009

New Purchase

It's about time we buy a highchair... don't you think? We have been looking for about a month now, trying to find a good deal on something that won't fall apart in 2 years. Hendrix was in a VERY bad mood the other night so we went to Walmart just to walk around and keep him entertained (yes, we JUST walked around Walmart, I do this often.) We found this beauty for only $59.00, way cheaper than everywhere else we have looked. He felt like such a big boy when I put him in it for the first time. I can finally give Bentley his Bumbo back! Thanks for sharing Bentley!


3 comments:

Brenda said...

Very cute high chair. In the second picture you can definately see that Hendrix likes it. (:

Cody and Wendy said...

Good find Aimers!! Please don't give me the bumbo back yet...one more thing to try and find a place to store! :)

Darlene said...

You have good taste... Looks exactly like the one at our house!