(Just to update you all really quick on the sleeping situation... Hendrix has actually been doing REALLY well the last couple of nights. It has been soooo nice! Thank you for all of the advice, I really appreciate it! That's why I love blogs!)
This time of year I guess I'm suppose to feel motivated to get in shape, eat more healthy, lose some weight, etc... But recently I have been plopping my butt on the couch every night because all of my favorite shows are on! I sort of feel guilty not doing anything past 7:00, but at the same time I just get SO excited for 7:00 to roll around.
Monday nights is probably my favorite night... The Bachelor. I faithfully watch every season and I just can't get enough of it. Jordan thinks it is the most ridiculous show on T.V but I catch him really getting into it some nights. (Guys are all talk) I just love Jason SO much and hope he ends up with a really awesome girl. I have my favorites on the show, but it's just too early to really voice my opinion.
Tuesday nights is Biggest Loser. This show does make me feel motivated to be healthy and stuff, but I always seem to be eating while I'm watching it. Hmmmm??? I usually watch this show with Wendy and Meghan, but we were slackers last season so I guess I'm on my own now. I do have to admit that I cry atleast one time during each episode, it's great.
Wednesday night is American Idol. I have never been a faithful, die hard fan of this show (until the end) but I tend to watch most of it and kind of get into it. Jordan only likes the beginning where all of the weirdos try out. He hates Randy (because he always says, "Yo, Yo, listen up dawg) and thinks Paula is retarded (but she kind of is) so he never watches the end of the show.
Thursday night is The Office. Who doesn't love The Office? I absolutely love this show and pretty much laugh the entire time. I might even pee a little bit during some parts.
So you know... now it's the weekend and I feel so guilty because I have done nothing all week but watch T.V. I try to get past the feelings of guilt by hanging out with Jordan more and doing something productive which usually helps. I hope there are others out there who understand where I'm coming from (Meagan... don't judge me) and don't think I'm such a loser.
2 comments:
If you're a loser, than I am too! I am with you on all those shows. I don't watch the office cuz I have to make time for my stupid MTV shows... The City and Bromance. Gay, but kind of like a train wreck... you have to watch. So I'm with you on the tv thing!
There's no judging :) Besides, if you're able to sit comfortably by 7 p.m. each night and watch T.V. it means you've got a pretty content little Hendrix - you deserve a break by that point :)
Post a Comment