Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sneak Peek


YAY! A sneak peek of Hendrix's photo shoot we did a couple of weeks ago. My cute sister in law Brooke took the pictures and I pretty much think she's amazing. I will for sure post the rest of them in a little bit. Thanks Brookie!



5 comments:

Cody and Wendy said...

Oh I just can't WAIT to see the rest! SOOOOOO cute!! Good job Brook!

Julie said...

He looks like a little super model! Can't wait to squeeze him this weekend!

Aarin and Steven said...

He is adorable Amy!

Brenda said...

These are very very sweet pictures. We love baby Hendrix soo much. He adds alot of sunshine to our lives and he is adorable.

Judy Kemp said...

This little boy is the cutest little guy and such a sweet little angel. Spoken like a true Grandmother!!! I love Hendrix A LOT!!
Judy