Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hendrix (3 weeks old)










8 comments:

Aarin and Steven said...

So dang cute! I think I need to have Brooke take pictures of our little thing!!

Vickie said...

Oh my! It doesn't get much cuter than that!

Amelia said...

Who does he look like? I don't have a vote yet!

Brenda said...

These are such cute pictures. Oh we love Hendrix sooooo much. What a great Christmas gift for both of you and all of us. We are so glad Hedrix is here.

Amanda Edwards said...

WOW. What a handsome little guy!

brie said...

stop making me jealous with these pics of your adorable baby boy. you CANNOT make me have one.

just kidding.

you totally can. will you convince brandon for me???

Julie said...

What a little stud! Brooke did a great job and Hendrix was a great little poser.

Nick and Megan said...

Hey Hey what's with the baby nudity?? I am positive grown up Hendrix wouldn't appreciate this.

He looks like a lady killer i tell ya.