Monday, June 7, 2010

Pool time!

Since we completely skipped over Spring weather this year, Wendy decided to buy a pool for the boys to play in today! They were so cute in their swim shirts and so curious about this giant, outside bath tub. I took some play by play pictures for your enjoyment.

Just waitin for the pool to fill up. Wendy carried hot water from the kitchen to mix in with the freezing hose water. Good idea!
Hendrix still isn't sure but he usually does whatever Bentley does...
yep, there we go!
I made them kiss each other. They're going to hate me in 15 years for taking this picture.
                                         And the cutest picture of the day!

Thanks for the fun day Wendy and Bentley. I'm sure there will be MANY MANY more pool pictures to come. We have to entertain these busy boys some how! Next time I'll be sure to put sunscreen on my shoulders though..... sometimes I think I'm mexican, but obviously I'm not.   =)

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness these are really cute pictures. I am glad that you captured them on camera. What a fun time and great way to cool off!!
Keep up the good work you cute moms!

Julie said...

I love those little guys! I wish we could have been there! Hopefully you can make it down for Marcus' party... more fun in the water. Only way to survive it down here!

Cody and Wendy said...

Cute post Aimers! Thanks for a fun pool day! We sure love you guys! And p.s. the last picture of them is DARLING!! Way to capture BOTH of them looking at the same time - that RARELY (if every) happens.

Natalie said...

Those two are so dang cute. Must take after their mothers. :)

KC said...

Very cute photos! Can't wait for mine to be as big as yours. The donuts turned out really good - pretty easy - I am going to find a different icing recipe though. Hers was fine, but I think I can find another one that will be even better, maybe one that incorporates butter... mmmm. We froze half of them so that we can pull them out, let them rise and cook them later.

Yes, the lasagna was not good. I really am dreading eating the rest... :(. It does make me feel better too that you were not a fan.