My "baby" just turned 18 months and I figured I should probably write down a bit of his cute personality before I forget. First off all, I took him to the pediatrician yesterday and got all of the growth stats. He weighs 24.1 pounds (25th percentile), 34 inches long (80th percentile) and his head was in the 25th percentile too. My tall, skinny, small headed boy!
Hendrix is ABSOLUTELY hilarious and makes me smile at least 500 times a day. He makes the funniest faces and loves to be goofy, he thinks he's pretty funny. He loves to dance, sing and talk... ALL DAY. He can speak really well with a lot of gibberish in between but sure thinks we can understand everything he's saying. Hendrix is obsessed with Elmo and Super Why. Those are his 2 favorite shows and to prevent a melt down every morning, we turn them on as quickly as possible.
He doesn't like to eat, I pretty much have to force feed him a couple of times during the day just to make sure he has a full tummy. He is constantly spitting food out or throwing it on the ground when he doesn't like it or has had enough, it's horribly annoying and my tile doesn't appreciate all of the crusted food on it. Other then that, he doesn't throw many tantrums and is pretty happy all day long. We go to the park like 3 times a day, play lot's, read books over and over again, go for walks and run errands together (usually with Wendy and Bentley too). He's my little buddy!
I also refer to Hendrix as "my little fish" because he loves water soooo much. He is a maniac during bath time with no fear of the water or getting water in his face. He loves playing in the pool with Bentley and pushes off of us whenever we're in a real pool. He pretty much thinks that he can swim and honestly has no fear or drowning or taking in water. It's a little bit scary sometimes, I think Aunt Annie will have to give him swimming lessons as soon as possible.
Well, I'm going to wrap this up with one last thing... Hendrix LOVES his Daddy! He can't wait for him to come home from work and play/wrestle with him. They are so funny together and sometimes make me step back and really look at how incredibly blessed I am to have them both in my life. I am so grateful.
*** Some of my favorite things Hendrix says:
-Oh noooo!
-Hop up
-Uh Ohh!
-Memmo (Elmo)
-Soos (shoes)
-Nigh....................Nigh (Night, Night)
-caw (car)
-Doo Dow (Doodle/Bentley. Yes, he calls Bentley Doodle)
1 comment:
Loved this post. LOVE HENDRIX!
His picture at the top is so cute. It is so great that you are recording all of those things. Someday you will be so glad you did.
Post a Comment