Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Monkey Man

As each day passes, my son gets better and more daring when it comes to climbing on things. Today he decided it would be really cool to climb up the end table and onto our TV (from 1995). Here is a series of pictures as proof of how crazy Drix is. Please take note of the most adorable orange wall that I painted last night in the background. It makes me want to eat oranges. Mmmm.

Look at me Mom!
(Don't mind the sick, baggy grey sweat pants in the refection on the TV... it was early.)
Cheese Ball
And my next attempt...
Yep, there we go.
                    Look how proud he is! I love it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! And I L.O.V.E. your orange wall - come to my house! :)

Brenda said...

Amy...this is a great post and I LOVE that smile on his face. I am glad you are so patient with him and let him discover what his body can do. He is a very cute spider monkey and a very happy child. Lucky boy.

Love the orange wall...I can't believe it is done already.

Cody and Wendy said...

Okay seriously, that kid scares me because he really has no fear. Bentley may be crazy busy, but Hendrix will just walk off a ledge and not even know it! He's HILARIOUS!! Sure love ya Spider Monkey Doodle!

Cody and Wendy said...

Oh yeah...LOVING the orange wall. You have a nack for picking out ROCKING colors! Good choice and EXCELLENT painting skills. You must have learned from a VERY expert painter! :)

Tony and Ashley said...

He is too cute! He really looks a lot like you! I love the mohawk- I try to do that with Paxton's hair, but he doesn't quite have enough!

Suzi Q said...

Amy he is getting SOO big! Holy cow! He is a little stud! :)

The Weston's said...

I love the orange! I may have to copy you. And I wouldn't have noticed your sweats if you wouldn't have said anything. lol.
I TOTALLY. UNDERSTAND. Do you remember when we were in the apts and our table was pushed up to the counter? Yes. The boys would climb up there and onto the stove. geeze. It's boys I swear.