Thursday, March 12, 2009

Updates

Okay, so I promised you all there would be updates coming soon, and here they are. Hendrix will be having his surgery on March 26th, sometime in the morning (they get the little ones in first). Please keep him in your prayers and please keep me in your prayers because I'll probably be a nervous wreck. He has to stay overnight so if any of you want to come visit, I'll be there all day and all night. It will probably be nice to see a friendly face.
Next item of business. The inspections on our house went fantasically well! So it looks like we finally have a house! Our close date should be around April 1st, we have to wait for the closing man (don't know what they're called) to get back from Hawaii... obviously he gets paid well.
And it looks like my food poisening finally went away. OH WAIT! I didn't inform you all of this because it happened last night. Annie and I ate at Bajio and the second I finished my salad I just needed to puke. Then I threw up breakfast this morning but I'm feeling lot's better tonight (I know you all wanted to hear about it).
So that's about it! I hate posting with out any pictures so here is a random pic.

5 comments:

Meghan said...

look how freaking long your hair is in that pic!!! sorry not the most important part of the post, I know that Hendrix will be fine!! I will bring you blimpie... love you guys!

The Weston's said...

lol. you guys are way too fun. you are staying here at Parkview. That's final.

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

That picture is awesome! You are even cute/hot when you make weird faces!! (must be nice.)

Ellen and Austin said...

I'm sure everything will go great with the surgery. Congrats on the house that is so exicted it sounds like a great area. I can't believe how long your hair is it looks super cute. I miss chatting with ya. We need to get together :)

Ellen and Austin said...

P.S. your page is so cute!!!