Sunday, March 29, 2009

PRICELESS!

So I was just hangin out on Dad's lap today and sort of felt a rumble in my tummy. I hope he doesn't get too mad about the poop all over his garment top... Love you Dad!


5 comments:

The Weston's said...

he he :) i love it-
{1st mothers day - we are at church. Warren is holding Everett. rumble rumble. yikes. poop everywhere. We had to walk out with ward members laughing at us. poo- all down Warren's suit- Happy Mother's day to me right?}

Cody and Wendy said...

The poop stories NEVER get old...I don't care who you are! HILARIOUS!!!

Tony and Ashley said...

Oh that brings back SO many memories! I think every outfit Macie had from about 3 to 9 months has poop stains in that exact spot- get to know Shout Advanced Gel for tough/set-in stains, it's the only thing that saved her clothes! Anyway, I'm glad the surgery went well- I can't even imagine!

emily mcd said...

Ah, the sweet mustard-y goodness. Yikes. Parenthood isn't always glamorous is it? Hendrix is the cutest little guy . . . even with poop all up his back! :) I'm so glad to see that you're doing well, post-surgery and all. You are troopers!

Vickie said...

So funny. :)