Thursday, March 19, 2009

Snuggle Time

Depending on what time Hendrix wakes up in the morning, and how much energy I'm lacking that day... we sometimes have snuggle time in our bed and I LOVE IT. Usually he doesn't sleep and we just lay there, so content. But today I was extra tired and I guess he was too (see picture above). I had to take a picture because he never sleeps with his hands above his head, they're usually swaddled tight, and he just looked SO cute! I would have had Jordan take a picture of the 2 of us but I pretty much look like a monster of some sort in the morning. So here is my little sunshine! Mmm I could just squeeze him!

5 comments:

Vickie said...

So sweet!!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Ahhh....I love it. He is a cutie!

Cody and Wendy said...

Oh, what it would be like to have a snuggle bug? So cute! Precious, precious, precious...

Brenda said...

Oh...I loved this picture. Snuggle time is the best.
I love his long arms up in the air. Hendrix loves to stretch his arms and feet. He is such a cutie!

Kevin, Chelsey, and Boston Pugh said...

I love when they cuddle! It really is the best. Thank goodness for your blog so that I can keep up with what is going on in your crazy life. I'm so excited for you guys about your house to tell you the truth I'm so jealous. I miss you! Hey how did you put the thing on your blog where you can see when the last time people updated there blog. I've been tring to figure it out and I have no idea. Hendrix is so cute I love it.