
Hendrix used to HATE bath time when he was really little. The second we took his close off, his face turned beet red and the snorting would begin. But now that he's a little bit bigger and more used to being naked... he LOVES bath time. In fact, it's the only time I really get to hear him "talk." As soon as I start to lotion him up, he gets a huge smile on his face and starts to coo... it's aboslutely adorable and I look forward to it everyday. Here are a few pictures of my happy boy after he's all clean and lotioned.
P.S - Last night was the first time he slept 7 hours STRAIGHT, IN his crib! I almost cried this morning! YAY!
7 comments:
YAY! What good news. I hope you have many more nights like this one!
Yay!! 7 hours is so great! I'm really happy for you!
That's awesome. It was because he finally met us! He's just been waiting...
YAY! 7 hours! He is a cutie:) I can't wait to meet the little guy.
7 hours?!? You lucky girl!! You just gave me a lot of hope! I love those pictures--he is so dang cute!
Yay for sleep! I can't believe how big he is getting already - I saw some chunk on his legs - so darling!
Hendrix is adorable and we love him!! I am so happy that he slept hours. That helps mom and baby.
Post a Comment