Saturday, November 27, 2010

Flour is fun!

The other night I was making pizza dough (for my famous BBQ chicken pizza which seems to attract a lot of hungry visitors everytime I make it) and Hendrix thought it would be fun to help me. He loves to help me in the kitchen! He did a really good job of spreading the flour all over the table so that I could roll the dough out. Whatever keeps him entertained...
 Look at me Mom!
 Showing me the flour all over his hands
 Wait, what is this again?
 The damage.

3 comments:

Jenna Johnson said...

mmm i want that recipe:) send it my way! I'll take the helper too!

The Weston's said...

Amy! First... I love how my pic is still your header :) we drove by draper the other day and saw all those birds!!! reminded me of your blog post- that's AWESOME. lol

Brenda said...

This is a very cute post. How lucky Hendrix is to have a mom who lets him make a mess and enjoy creating with flour!