So we have these starling sparrows (I think that's what they're called) that hang around our neighborhood sometimes. I remember the first time I saw them, they were all over our backyard and I was completley fascinated. There are hundreds of them that fly together, land together, eat together, then fly to a new spot. They're usually in the field behind my house but today they were in the middle of my neighborhood. I almost ran into another car because the flew right in front of me and I couldn't see anything. Hendrix got SO excited and kept saying, "Whoa, E (big) Burd!" "Whoa!" I ran home to grab my camera and they were still there.
Pretty crazy huh?
Taking over the park!
Here I am, right in the eye of the tornado. I'm glad I didn't get pooped on. That happened to me once when I was little and I'm still traumatized.
3 comments:
Wow...these are some very serious birds. I wish I could have seen Hendrix and his expression when he saw all of them.
That might be the coolest thing I've ever seen. I wonder why they were all there. CRAZY! I wish I would have been there too. :( sad day.
That's awesome you were able to capture the moment! Very cool!
Post a Comment