Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nativity

My stake puts on a live Nativity every other year and this was the first year that we were able to go. It is the most incredible thing you have ever seen. I see a little bit of the many hours that are put into the whole production, but I can't imagine all of the behind the scenes work. We bundled up and took some friends/family with us too. It was an amazing night! Here are a few pics.

 Theses were totally real and HUGE. We were able to feed them hay, it was so awesome.
 There were people walking around with baby goats and sheep that the kids could pet. Bentley loved this goat!
 Cody, Wendy, Bentley and Kenli. I took this picture and it's probably blury because it was so cold outside and I couldn't hold the camera still. Sorry Wend!
 Ah, we're so cute!
 Brooke, Jaden, Annie, Brandon and Haylie. Judd came too but I didn't get his picture.
They built this incredible mini version of Jeruselum with carpenteres, basket weavers, fruit stands and inn keepers. It was like you were literally walking through the streets of Jeruselum. This was the last scene, Mary and Joseph with baby Jesus. It was really emotional for all of us.

No comments: