We are here in BEAUTIFUL Maui! We arrived last night after a 6 1/2 hour flight, shoot me now. Hendrix slept the first hour and the last 1 1/2 hours of the flight but was pretty cranky in between. I don't blame him though, I was done after 2 hours. We picked up our rental cars and had to go buy car seats because the roof of the carseat rental store collapsed that day. They're going to reimburse us for the car seats though. After that we finally got some food in our growling tummys and headed off to the condo! Hendrix had a rough time falling asleep because of the time change and his unkown environment. He ended up sleeping in our bed all night (for the first time) and did pretty good. Anyway... We were all up at 6:00 this morning and I took a few pictures of the condo and the view from our balcony which are kind of dark because it was early.
Just listening to some tunes on the airplane.
On the plane! Doodle is kind of cut out but you can see Annie and Brooke in the background. HA!
Condo kitchen
Our bedroom. Annie sleeps on the pullout bed in the living room. Didn't get a pic of that, sorry!
Master bathroom. Picture taken from inside the master bedroom. Cool huh?
Master bath
A happy Doodle! He is loving life here! He can crawl EVERYWHERE, even on the balcony.
View from our balcony. We are on the ground floor, SOOO nice!
And the beach. We are headed over there now! More updates/picture to come! I would say that we miss you all but we don't (yet). =)
3 comments:
YAY! for you Hawaii-ians. Freakin cold and piles of snow out my window right now. soak up some extra vit D for me please.
Please get enough tan to share with me....I'm pasty! :) Please update today...I'm living vicariously through you guys! :) Love ya! Have fun~
Man! I am super jealous! How fun!
Post a Comment