These are the pictures from our Feliz Navidad Ward Christmas Party today! Hendrix absolutely LOVED Santa and could not stop laughing when we put him on his lap. He kept looking at his beard, wanting to touch it, but would start to laugh and pull his hand away. I wasn't sure how he would react to Santa but I'm SO glad he didn't scream the whole time. And I'm glad we captured the moment... this picuture says it all! Christmas is so much more fun when you have little ones!
As for the party... we had a VERY long night setting up the gym. We were there from 6:30 pm-11:00 pm last night. It was just the 4 of us for most of the night, Annie came to help for a bit and then sat at my house while Hendrix was asleep so we could stay longer. Thank you to her and also Meghan, who watched Hendrix for most of the night and put him to bed! I have the best friends and family. We had a way good turn out, more people than we expected and everyone had a great time. I'm just glad it's over! PHEW! Next time we'll plan on recruiting a few more people to help set up. Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
What a fantastic Christmas picture! And good job you guys. I bet it was a little easier to enjoy the festivities of this ward party since you weren't sick right before. Fun times. :)
Okay...that goes down in my book as one of the CUTEST pictures of Drix I've seen! Love that little fart!
LOL!! HE IS SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! HA HA!
what kind of Babysitter puts your kids to bed? I might need to find me one of those. :) No- I am totally thankful for my inlaws, but they are usually all wired up when we get back!
You guys are so cute!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment