Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Monday in Hawaii



Today we went swimming in the ocean and in the pools. Here is Aunt Annie and Hendrix in their swim suits.

First time in the ocean...

Absolutely HATED it!

Playing with Dad in the warm pool is MUCH more fun!

=)

Don't mind the whiteness, it was the first day.

First time in the sand...

Not to sure about this one. Trying to figure out what the crap it is.

And then there was the Hawaiin sunset.

My kind of day.   =)

4 comments:

Vickie said...

You are SO lucky!!

Cody and Wendy said...

I'm pretty sure it's Wednesday now (I know HAWAII time isn't THAT different)...WHERE'S THE TUESDAY POST? Seriously, I kinda LIVE for the daily Hawaii posts. Please work on that! THANKS!! Love ya! And I know you're ALL missing me SOOOOOOO much you just can't wait to get back to me and all this WONDERFUL snow that keeps falling, and falling, and falling! :)

Cody and Wendy said...

Come on your KILLIN' me!! It's THURSDAY how!!! SLACKERSSS!!!

The Weston's said...

I am so happy for you guys!! It looks beautiful there. I hope you SOAK IT UP!