You know how they say runners hit a "wall" somewhere between miles 12 and 18? Well, I think I have hit my wall on day 3 AFTER the race. I have felt completely wiped out yesterday and today, wanting to eat the whole house and longing to cuddle up in my cozy bed to get some more ZZzzz's. (Please no "are you pregnant?" comments. I can promise you all that I am NOT with child.)
It's 10:00 in the morning and I just pounded a diet coke. Hendrix watched me with bewilderment after I told him, "Mommy really needs some caffeine this morning. Oh boy. At least I have been able to walk yesterday and today, that was an exciting milestone.
2 comments:
you make me laugh!
I love you and reading posts like this makes me miss you more. Of course you want to eat the house and you're exhausted you just ran a half marathon! Geeze!
Post a Comment