Monday, August 17, 2009

8 Months Old

Here is the big boy 1 day after his surgery with his balloons and Tylenol bottle. I guess that's all he needs!



Hendrix turned 8 months old on Saturday and I'm just barely blogging about it. (Kind of had lot's going on this weekend) By the way, he is doing awesome since the surgery! I can't believe how incredibly fast he has recovered and healed. He was only on pain medication for 24 hours and Motrin for 48 hours and has been VERY happy yesterday and today. I am SO glad to have this behind us, PHEW!

So, the 8th month stats. LOL. I guess that's what you call them.
- Weighs 19 1/2 pounds (Not sure on the height, they measured him at the hospital in some foreign measuring system that I'm not smart enough to know about... I'm sure 500 people are laughing at me right now.)
- Has 1 tooth! YAY! It's SO cute!
- SO close to crawling. He gets on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. Sometimes he will even crawl backwards, funny little guy.
- Loves to play with anything and everything.
- Tries to eat our toes (he has some weird foot fetish)
- Always loves to be outside, in the car or in the stroller.
- Seems to be fascinated with how things work and tries to figure everything out. My little future engineer. Daddy would be so proud.
-Doesn't like to sit on our laps anymore. Church can get very interesting sometimes.
-Reaches for us! Cutest thing EVER.
- Still laughs and smiles all the time.
- Takes a nap with Mom every morning. (That might be more for me then him)
-Loves the bath tub and any sort of contained water that he can splash in.
- He just gets cuter everyday. I think it's because his little personality is starting to come out.

2 comments:

Cody and Wendy said...

Oh Drix...you are getting way too old! We love you!

Brenda said...

Hendrix We Love You!! You have grown to be eight months old very fast!