We had LOT'S of fun and fought over holding Marcus the whole time down there. I'll tell you what... he sure is loved! I guess that's what happens when you have 3 overbearing aunts. He is SO FREAKIN cute, I can't hardly stand it. Hendrix was spoiled too since Bentley spent the weekend with his Daddy. He got lot's of Grandma time and thoroughly enjoyed his aunts taking turns playing with him.
F:Y:I- It's VERY hot in St. George in August. I wouldn't recommend going unless you need to lose some water weight and don't mind sweating all day and all night.
Tuesday night I was icing my shin splints (in bed) and was too exhausted to get out of bed and grab some sort of item of clothing to put underneath the ice pack. RESULT: Severe frost bit to my left leg. Okay, so it wasn't severe... but it burned me pretty dang good. The ice pack was stuck to my skin and I had to slowly peel it off. (I hope you're cringing right now) I had red, swollen burn marks on my shin for about 48 hours. It's looking much better today, thank you. And another F:Y:I for you... ALWAYS put something underneath the ice pack.
UPCOMING EVENTS:
Friday August 7th: My Momma's Birthday. Happy Birthday MOM! I love you!
Saturday August 8th: Provo Canyon 1/2 Marathon (I don't want to talk about it)
Friday August 14th: Hendrix's surgery. Poor guy.
I promise I'll be a better blogger next week. I'm sure I'll be blogging all about the marathon on Sunday, I wouldn't miss that blog if I were you
3 comments:
I'm crying that you put "Uncle Tio" on there! That's hilarious Amy! And you're so funny that you steal pictures... that's how you roll! And that's why I love you! Thanks for coming down and dealing with the heat. Thank goodness for air conditioning and that mine is finally fixed! Love ya sis...
Those are really cute pictures and it was really lots of fun in St. George. A BIG THANK YOU to Judd and Judy for letting us stay in their beautiful St. George home. We had so much fun.
Amy...I am glad your legs are better now!
Also thanks for your sweet birthday wish and please keep us posted on Hendrix's surgery time and let me know what I can do to help. Love you!
Post a Comment