Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SORRY!

So... I'm sorry to everyone whom I may have offended about not updating their blogs since it's been over a week and I haven't even touched my blog. I just haven't had anything going on, I feel like my life is so boring lately. I told Jordan and Annie tonight that I wish I had some projects to work on because I get so bored when Jordan studies at night. Annie suggested that I take up knitting, and by golly, I'm going to do it! There is a yarn store at Gardner Village that has classes and I'm going to take them (if there are any volunteers out there who would like to be my knitting buddy, please let me know). It's actually something I have wanted to learn for a long time because we all know how much I love knitted hats! Here is a list of some other things I would LOVE to learn how to do:

1. Can peaches
2. Make yummy salsa and can it.
3. Make delicious raspberry jam and can it.
(As you can see, I need to learn how to can. I asked my mom if she knew how and she paused for a long moment before she said, "Yes, Why?" I asked if she wanted to can with me and she paused for another long moment and said, "Not really." LOL!)
4. Digital Scrapbooking.
5. Well, that's all I can think of right now.

Oh! And I would like to add to this post how excited I am for the new season of The Office to start tomorrow! I have been thinking of all my favorite Office quotes today and laughing inside to myself. Woo Hoo!

And... I have a few shout outs!
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY ANNIE (Sept. 14th)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY (Sept. 23rd)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADEN (Sept. 24th)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDD (Sept. 26th)

6 comments:

Julie said...

Knitting sounds great! You can make your first project for me!

Amanda Edwards said...

It was great to see you on Monday. I am sure knitting is great fun but I already have too much on my plate. If you ever feel like piecing a quilt let me know. That I can help with!

Vickie said...

If you want a canning buddy, call me. I like to can and in fact I just did a bunch of peaches this morning. Taisley cans too. :)

Digi scrapbooking is fun too. Good luck with your knitting classes.

brie said...

OMG, I need a new hobby! Big B tells me I need to do something other than sleep and spend money. Can I take knitting classes with you? I for reals hope you call me so we can partake of this hobby together!

Jenna Johnson said...

OH my heck! I totally was going to sign up for classes at garner village last week! I love that shop! And talked to the cute lady there about it!

Brooke said...

Look at you, gettin' all motherly on us. :) I can help you with one of those items for sure--digiscrapping. I just did salsa and raspberry jam with my mom and did peach pie (but not canned). How fun about the knitting!!

And PS: How amazing was that scene on The Office?? I'm still swooning about it.