Tuesday, September 30, 2008

29 Weeks!

So I thought I would be brave and post a naked belly picture before it gets ridiculously huge and not so cute anymore! (Sorry if I offend anyone) I just started my 29th week, the beginning of the 3rd trimester. I already feel the aches, pains and swelling and seem to complain a lot. Poor Jordan has to put up with me for 11 more weeks. But I am so blessed to have this little one growing more healthy and strong everyday.
I recieved my 2nd letter from Ben today and he informed me that he REALLY likes the name "Brody" and that we should take it into consideration! HA! Where the crap did Brody come from? He cracks me up. Just so you all know (and for my own sanity), we are not going to name this little guy until we have the chance to meet him.
Anyway, hope you all enjoy the pics and sorry it took so long to post them (for all of you who kept asking).





14 comments:

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

You look beautiful!! I think pregnant women are the most gorgeous beings ever!!

Vickie said...

SO CUTE!!! Love those pics!

Clint and Shari said...

You have a cute tummy! Can't wait till he is out though.

The Weston's said...

Amy you are so stinkin cute! YES! take pictures take pictures- I wish i had more of my belly~

Collie and Zach said...

hey aim! I am so glad you left a commment. I love catching up with people through the blogs. Your belly looks way cute! NOT offensive at all. I am so happy you are having a little one. It really is the best!

Rick and Danielle said...

So cute :o) I love your prego pose. Just think, 11 more weeks until no more belly and huge boobs! haha

Amanda Edwards said...

Cute cute cute cute.

Amanda Edwards said...

How in the world do you know Zach and Collie? I taught with her amazing mom at Park Lane. What a small world.

Aarin and Steven said...

Hey you! You look so dang cute. I know that is the least thing you feel right now... (coming from experience!!!) But anyway, I'm way excited for you!

Marnae said...

Hi Amy and Jordan!! I'm so excited for guys with the baby on the way. You look so cute Amy, I love the pregger tummy.
Your nursury is absolutely darling!
Love, Aunt Marnae

Rachele said...

Amy! I was leaving a comment on Nicole's blog and I saw your post! Holy smokes congratulations on having a baby pretty soon! That's so exciting. I know it's totally random for me to write and you might not remember me (but you probably remember Robbie :D). Anyway, just wanted to write and tell you congrats!!

Brooke said...

You look fabulous. :) Can't wait to meet the spawn of Jordan. :) :) :)

Kevin, Chelsey, and Boston Pugh said...

Oh my heck i love it, its so cute. He is going to be here before you know it.

Brenda said...

I am very excited for BABY BOY KEMP to arrive!