Monday, January 17, 2011

Mini photo shoot

So my Mom has 8x10 pictures of all 4 grandbabies in her living room and is so good about keeping the pictures updated. Well, the picture she has of Hendrix is when he was 7 months old. OOPS! She has requested a new one and I don't have any "professional" pics of Hendrix that are recent. So I busted out my own little photo shoot in the 20 degree weather, in my backyard. Don't mind the giant crane in the background... I don't want to talk about it. Wendy still needs to edit a couple of them for me but I thought they turned out pretty cute. Here are a few! This is Hendrix at 25 months!




4 comments:

Julie said...

So handsome!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little man! And way to go, they look great!

Brenda said...

Amy these are adorable!!!

Cody and Wendy said...

Cutest sweater vest! LOVE IT! Please give me your card so I can edit them. THANKS!