Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

If you read either Julie or Wendy's blog AND my blog, I'm sorry that you have to see and read the same post 3 times. That's just what sisters do though. Sorry.

SO! Julie had a school outing the other day at a pumpkin patch in Riverton. Wendy was out of town but we went with Cody and Bentley. Marcus hung out with us in the patch while Julie checked people in, which resulted in LOT'S of cute pictures of all 3 boys. I tried to avoid being in any of the pictures because I looked like one of the shriveled, abandoned pumpkins that no one wants to take home. But the boys ended up having so much fun and were more excited about all of the dirt then the pumpkins.















2 comments:

Julie said...

You are funny sister! Shriveled, abandoned pumpkin? You're killing me! You never look shriveled OR abandoned :) Thanks for your help that day! Who loves October??? Holla!!!

Brenda said...

Very cute pictures. That looks like everyone had sooooo much fun!