Monday, October 11, 2010

Kenli's Blessing Day

Cute Annie and Kenli
Hendrix was SUPER grumpy, hence the binki. Some days I refer to him as my little monster and today was one of those days.
Look at Ben tryin to sneak his way into a picture!

Look at all of those pretty blue eyes!
Most precious picture ever!

Cute little family

Oh my gosh, sometimes I want to steal her and claim her as my own!
I love this picture of my Mom and Kenli!

Grandpa Lindsi
Super fabulous BFF'S!
My little family
Thank goodness Kenli has such fun Aunts... we miss Julie though.  =(

Proud Daddy

1 comment:

Cody and Wendy said...

You were such a great photographer (yes, I almost just spelled that fotographer-I've lost some serious brain cells with 2 children now). Thanks so much Aim for all your help. The yummy salad, cookies, photography, supplying my outfit, etc. You're the BEST! Sure love ya!