Monday, August 9, 2010

M.I.A

It would be so nice if I could find one of the TWO camera battery chargers that I have in my house somewhere so that I could take some pictures and maybe update my blog. REALLY? I can't find either one of them? Oh gosh, Jordan gets so mad when I lose things, lol. I'm sure Hendrix found them, thought they were pretty cool, then hid them in a secret spot... he does that A LOT. I have a list of things that have mysteriously gone missing recently.

So, the search continues. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck :) AND don't worry it's not just The Big X - Cash has several stashing places. Some of his favorites: in our shoes, under the big rug in the living room, in a little desk that opens, in his rocket that has a hollow seat.