Did I miss a post after your day from Hendrix's eyes? I loved that post so I can't imagine anyone actually got offended by that! If I missed one after that I hope you put it back on because I love controversy! And it's your blog so you can write whatever you want! ;)
LOL! You guys are all really funny. The previous post was just a few confessions of mine, that's all. I didn't recieve very good reactions to it, so I thought it would be best to remove the whole thing. Sorry for those who didn't get to see it.
7 comments:
what? I loved the post from Doodles perspective....
??? Are you kidding? I thought it was adorable. Offended? Really?
Well, for the record I was *not* offended. I find it liberating to know that I'm not the only one with dirty little secrets.
Did I miss a post after your day from Hendrix's eyes? I loved that post so I can't imagine anyone actually got offended by that! If I missed one after that I hope you put it back on because I love controversy! And it's your blog so you can write whatever you want! ;)
I wanna know what it said!!
LOL! You guys are all really funny. The previous post was just a few confessions of mine, that's all. I didn't recieve very good reactions to it, so I thought it would be best to remove the whole thing. Sorry for those who didn't get to see it.
I missed it too....You'll have to give me the scoop later. :) Miss you!! Why don't we ever see each other?????? xoxoxo
Post a Comment