I know you all probably get sick of the monthly updates I give about Hendrix, but I don't really care. This is like my journal, so it's mostly for me! =)
Anyway, Hendrix is 11 months old today! WHOO HOO! I remember how miserable I was last year on November 15th. I actually remember the day because everyday of the last trimester seemed about 1 year long. I was quite the grumpy bear, ask anyone. But it was all worth it! =)
So my baby is 11 months old and he is such a delight! We love him to pieces and laugh at him pretty much everyday because he is so hilarious. He is so laid back and easy going, but has a little "fire ball" side to him too. He has recently learned how to throw a tantrum when he doesn't get what he wants, pretty funny. He has 2 teeth on the bottom and all 4 top teeth just broke through this week. He walks around furniture and sometimes gets brave enough to let go, but only for a second. He weighs about 20 or 21 pounds and I'm not sure how tall he is now, I'll find out next month.
He gets so excited when people come over! He is ridiculously social and loves to be around anyone and everyone. Crawling up the stairs and being chased are 2 of his favorite things. He says, Ma ma, Da da, Ba ba, Hi, Meghan (nan nan), Annie, Ah-Oh and Ho Ho Ho (I've been working on that one). He gibber gabbers to himself all day, it's so adorable. He loves car rides, bath time and playing with Cousins. He is so happy all the time and everyone loves him so much, especially Aunt Annie, who mauls him a little too much I think.
That's about it. I just wanted to quickly write down all of the nick names we have given him (some are pretty funny.) The Doodle, Doodle Bug, Drix, Drixie Pixie (thanks to Aunt Annie) Hendi-Doodle and The Big X.
4 comments:
its annie!! yay! i love this little guy like he is my son. and he will be one day because i swear i am going to adopt him!!! he loves his aunt annie the most. sorry meghan...
I love your monthly posts of little Drix!
The Doodle...is he REALLY 11 month's old? I remember all too well how "happy" you were a year ago!! :) Like you said, it was worth it. I love that little guy so much. Please work on adding "Wendy" to the list of words he can say! THANKS!! :)
It all goes by so fast. I can't believe how big he is getting.
Post a Comment