Saturday, October 17, 2009

10 Months Old




Hendrix turned 10 months old on Thursday and I'm finally getting around to blogging about it. It's weird to think that I was miserably 7 months pregnant last year and so excited to meet my little boy. He is getting so big and SO much fun. A few new things about Hendrix are:
Crawling ALL over the place. Pulling himself up on EVERYTHING.
Squawking, talking, gibbering and gabbering all day long. I guess I should add "screeching" in there too. He has quite the set of lungs on him.
Waves bye bye and when we go "night night." Cutest EVER!
Throws his arms above his head when we say, "So big!" Sometimes he'll just look at me, smile, and put his arms above his head until I say, "So big."
LOVES the bathtub and any water he can play in. Thinks it's pretty hilarious when he's naked.
Crawls up the stairs all day, seriously... ALL DAY. Can't figure out how to go down yet.
Has mini meltdowns when he doesn't get what he wants and when he's really tired.
Still smiles at everyone. He loves being in different places and gets so excited when we have friends come over.
Favorite Foods: Yogurt. That's about it.
Favorite Toys: The Elmo/Cookie Monster ball that we stole from Grandma Brenda, door stoppers, the sliding glass door, the bathtub and toilet (of course) and the blocks Aunt Judy gave him.
Says "Ma Ma" all the time and occasionally squeaks out a "Da Da."
Is just learning how to give kisses, so sweet but a little wet. =)

Here are some fun pictures of Jordan and The Doodle swimming in St. George (I thought I would spare your eyes from seeing my whiteness and fatness.) Hendrix was absolutely thrilled when he saw the pool and could not wait one more second to get in. He crawled all over the stairs and thought he could just keep crawling into the deep water, which resulted in a face full of water a couple of times. The first picture is when we pulled him out of the pool... he was not very happy with us. lol. He cracks me up.
I have a few more pictures to post from our St. George adventure!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What darling pictures! You guys look like you had a great time in St. George.

Darlene said...

What a cutie! We need to hang out more. Hudson can teach him how to walk! ;) Are you ready for that?

Suzi Q said...

SO CUTE!! I love it! :)

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness!! These pictures made me smile and laugh out loud at the computer. Hendrix looks adorable and soooo happy. Really nice pictures of Jordan and Hendrix together. What a fun family time for you guys in St. George