Sunday, October 11, 2009

New pics

This is the face Hendrix makes when he doesn't like something I'm feeding him. CLASSIC!

I made Jordan take a picture of us because I don't have any recent ones of me and The Doodle.

Cutest little fat legs EVER!

Can't get to the tub fast enough.

HI!!!

This is what he does ALL day. Holds on to the gate and yells. lol.

Reading my birthday card from cute Aunt Julie. It played a song and Hendrix was fascinated with it! She's so on top of things!

Eating my head phones. Let's just say, they don't work anymore.

Trying to find something to eat for lunch. I love his saggy pants. =)

6 comments:

Julie said...

He is growing up way too fast! I miss that little buggar... I'm so glad he liked the birthday card. Can't wait to see you guys down here this week!

Cody and Wendy said...

He looks so OLD in these pictures! LOVE all of them! Thanks for the fun bath time with Bentley last night Drix! You look super cute in that pic Aimers!

Anonymous said...

I love this post. I love the pic of you two together in the living room - you look fantastic!

brie said...

you look so pretty in the pic with your little man child. love it!

Suzi Q said...

K he is SOOO Cute! :) I love your blog!

emily mcd said...

Oh my goodness. Hendrix is the cutest little thing! It's no wonder when he has such a gorgeous mama! Wow! I can't believe how grown up he is . . . It seems like you just had him.