He pretty much LOVED Bentley's blow up boat. Look at him kickin back, soakin up the sun. Safari hat
Happy boy in his new swim attire.
We had ANOTHER pool day and I coudln't help but take some more cute pictures of my baby. I bought him a new swimsuit and thought he looked pretty adorable in it. I also purchased a new hat so he wouldn't have to sport the pink one AGAIN. Poor guy.
5 comments:
He looks like a hunk of burnin' love. :) So cute!!!
Amy!!! I miss you too. It looks like you are having tons of fun.
I need to come up and visit you
Yay for pool days! I wish Cash would keep a hat on - poor little albino child. I LOVE the new suit! :)
These are adorable of Hendrix.
He looks cute in any color hat.
haha the pink hat made me laugh. but better to have a pink hat than an overly pink baby, yes? he's adorable!
PS i love ingrid michaelson now because of YOU!
Post a Comment