Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hendrix update

I haven't blogged about my baby for awhile and I need to because he's getting so big, so fast! Annie talked me into buying this way cute "rock & roll" outfit, so I thought I would post some pictures of it.
And I started Hendrix on baby food this past week. He hates rice cereal but seems to enjoy oatmeal with pears or sweet potatoes in it. And I have been trying to suppliment with formula during the day because my milk supply is dropping, but Hendrix HATES it! Today I started mixing my milk with the formula and it loves it! He is eating so much more and taking longer naps now. Poor guy was just so hungry! I'm hoping he'll stop eating in the middle of the night now... I really need to work on eliminating that feeding.
Here are a few more things he's been up to:
-Plays with toys and has started to put everything in his mouth.
- Can roll over pretty well.
- Wears size 2 diapers and 6-9 month clothes.
- Takes a bath in the big tub now! (LOVE the bath sponges)
- Talks all the time! He recently discovered his high pitched vocal cords.
- Smiles at EVERYONE.

I take him to the pediatrician on Wednesday, so I'll get his current weight and height. I was supposed to take him in at 4 months, OOPS! I guess 5 months will have to do.





7 comments:

Darlene said...

What a cutie! It's amazing how quickly they learn new things! Sometimes i wish they wouldn't learn how to squeal. It can be quite embarrassing when they practice it in the middle of a quiet moment at church.

Julie said...

Those are the cutest pictures! He's so happy! I can't wait to squeeze those legs! See you next week...

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

What an adorable, HAPPY baby! I love his big smiles!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Cash had that same Rock And Roll outfit! :) :)

emily mcd said...

Oh my goodness sakes! He is so dang cute! How fun to have a little "Guy Smiley".

Brenda said...

These pictures are adorable. We love that little guy!! I love hearing the noises he makes and seeing his big smiles.

Cody and Wendy said...

I love his HUGE open mouthed smile! What a sweetheart!