LOL! Dead person's feet! haha, last time I saw your feet they were pregnant sausages!
We know you are just trying to be like Justin...missing some toenails! Your house is cute. I want to come see it in person!
That's hilarious!
nice tat.
That is a very funny picture. Those are very hard working feet. I am sorry about your toe. Those are painful!!
Oh my goodness!! Sooo funny! :) Thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOL! Dead person's feet! haha, last time I saw your feet they were pregnant sausages!
We know you are just trying to be like Justin...missing some toenails! Your house is cute. I want to come see it in person!
That's hilarious!
nice tat.
That is a very funny picture. Those are very hard working feet. I am sorry about your toe. Those are painful!!
Oh my goodness!! Sooo funny! :) Thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment