My cute brother in law Cody, made me these awesome shelves for my birthday! I hung them about a month ago and Wendy has been bugging me to take pictures and post them on my blog because she's a bad sister and never comes to visit me. Anyway, I LOVE them and I can't thank Cody enough for putting all the time and effort into them. He is incredible when it comes to building things. Thanks Coders!
2 comments:
Oh...thanks for this dedicated post! The shelves are DARLING and I loved seeing your nursery. Yes, I am a BAD sister...maybe if you would quit being SICK we'd come to visit! I don't want to be up all night with a sick baby! :) Sure love ya!
I love the room! He will be here before you know it, I can't wait. The last month drags...it'd be nice if he'd show up a couple week early huh? Hang in there and good luck!
Post a Comment