Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thanks Meg!


My best friend Meghan threw me a shower today and I just wanted to let her know how much I love and appreciate her! We have been friends for a LONG time... seriously. We met in swimming lessons long ago when we were little and discovered on the first day of Jr. High that we went to the same school. We continued to take swimming lessons for many summers and were considered "sharks" for like 3 years in a row or something. It was awesome!
Meghan has always been there for me and I know we have one of those special friendships that will last forever. Sometimes we fight, or drift apart for awhile, but we always end up calling each other and going to dinner or getting a pedicure. I am so thankful to have such a great friend and always wish the best for her. I hope she knows how much I appreciate all that she has done for me these past few months, and I hope to return the favor when that time comes for her to have a little one.
So Meg, I know you're reading this and I hope you know how much I love you! You really are so important to me and I am soooo thankful to have you in my life. Thanks again for everything! You truly are the best!

5 comments:

Cody and Wendy said...

Oh, I think I might have cried during that! Megs is like the 5th sister in our fam. What would we do without you Meggers?!? I love you too!!

Meghan said...

Thanks so much Aim! That meant so much to me.. I am really glad that we are friends and I love that I know we will always be! And thanks Wend, I love you guys!

Rick and Danielle said...

It was a fun time. Hope you had a good day!

Brenda said...

Meghan....You are awesome!!!! Amy loved her shower. Thanks for being so thoughtful! You ARE another sister FOREVER! We all love you. and Amy.........You WILL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BABY. We are all excited for you!!!

The Weston's said...

so Amy- I need your expertise- :)