I always post after someone tags me, thanks Shari! So here is my Crazy 8's list!
CrAzY 8's!
8 TV shows I love to watch:
* The Office
* Wheel Of Fortune
* Biggest Loser (not so faithful this season though)
* The Girls Next Door
* Samantha Who?
* The Bachelor
* American Idol
* Family Feud
Favorite Restaurants:
* Spaghetti Factory
* Olive Garden
* Litza's Pizza
* Morelia's
* Tepanyaki
* Cindy Lee's
* Asian Star
* Red Iguana
8 things that happened yesterday:
* Slept in (didn't have to work)
* Went to the doctor
* Watched Jordan's soccer game
* Went to Walmart
* Talked to an old friend
* Tried Roxberry Juice (It's REALLY good. Just like Zuka Juice)
* Oboma won the Election
* Got really excited about the Twighlight movie
8 things I'm looking forward to:
* Not being pregnant anymore
* Not being fat anymore
* Feeling like myself again
* The Twighlight movie
* Thanksgiving (seeing my new nephew)
* Christmas... my mom's fudge
* The Office tonight
* Finally getting to meet our little one
8 things on my wish list:
* A new poofy coat from American Eagle (I lost my other one)
* A house
* A tropical vacation for like 2 weeks
* Jordan being done with school
* My hair to be long
* An easy delivery
* To be a size 4 =)
* To be on The Ellen Show
8 people I tag:
* Brookie
* Julie
* Puggy
* Teana
* Vickie
* Taisley
* Chelsey
* Brie
2 comments:
I was sad to see that Leatherby's wasn't on your favorite restaurant list! :(
I love reading your blog, but it makes me miss you. AND I thought I saw your car yesterday at the women's center. I was there seeing my new niece, and I thought it might be you. Was it?
Post a Comment