It's late, Jordan is peacefully sleeping, I'm still awake... so I thought I'd do this cute little post!
I am: So content right now. Jordan and I just had an awesome night together and I came to realize how much I really appreciate and love him.
I think: I like to try new food but really I don't.
I know: Who I am but I continue to discover new things about myself all the time.
I want: To one day travel the world and experience life in other countries.
I have: So many things to be thankful for. I don't deserve half of them.
I dislike: When the shower curtain sticks to my leg. It makes me so angry inside and I always end up having a rough morning.
I miss: Running. One of the many things I have slowly given up being pregnant.
I fear: Too many things. I know my life usually revolves around my unnecessary fears and it drives me crazy. Something I continue to work on everyday.
I feel: Emotional. My thoughts are completely overwhelming right now.
I smell: Our musty swamp cooler. I look forward to the day when I can appreciate air conditioning in my own home.
I crave: Honey nut cheerios. Every week is something different.
I usually: Take 2 showers everyday. Why? Nobody knows.
I search: The internet for advice on preparing for motherhood.
I wonder: How many children I'll have. What they'll look like. What my life will be like in 10 years. Where we will live. When I will die. What the world will be like in 50 years. (Lot's of things)
I regret: Only 2 things in my life. But I learned so much from those experiences and I try not to dwell on my emotions connected with them.
I love: My husband. He is my life and I would be lost without him. We have grown together and have a deep understanding of our relationship.
I care: About everyone and everything. My family, friends, animals on the street, people without homes, and many more things. I have a heart that aches when I see sadness or pain, it's aweful.
I always: Wash my face before I go to bed. I can't stand the idea of falling asleep with mascara on and waking up with puffy black eyes.
I worry: That I won't be a good mom and my children will be out of control.
I am not: Good at talking about my feelings. I keep things inside until they build up and explode.
I remember: Sucking my thumb and rubbing my blanket on my cheek until I was like 7 years old. I still have that silly blanket!
I believe: Everything happens for a reason and we should open our eyes and learn from the cards that life deals us.
I dance: On occasion for Jordan. Usually we both end up laughing so hard my dancing doesn't last too long.
I sing: In the car, on occasion. I have a hard time remembering lyrics to songs so I never sing them cuz that's embarrasing when you constantly sing the wrong words.
I don't always: Clean the bathroom. I know it's disgusting but I absolutely HATE it! I clean my house everyday but put off the bathroom longer then I should.
I argue: When Jordan decides he needs some new toy.. especially motorcyles. That's usually the only time we argue.
I write: On my blog. I really suck at writing cards, notes, etc... I wish I were better at keeping a journal or writing down my feelings.
I win: Spider Solitair a lot. It took many hours of me playing at work to master the game.
I lose: At Bingo. I never win Bingo and it drives me crazy! It's not a hard game, there is no strategy, yet I lose time after time.
I wish: I could find homes for all of the stray cats in our parking lot, especially Mr. Dibbles. I feel so badly for them.
I never: Say I'm going to do something then not do it. I have a hard time with people who commit to something and then flake out all the time.
I don't understand: Politics. I have never been interested and I never know what they are talking about. I should be more involved I guess.
I can usually be found: At my house or in my bed. I love to sleep in, and take naps. I spend a lot of time by myself when I'm not working and Jordan is.
I am scared: Of losing someone I love. It is one of my biggest fears.
I need: To be loved. I always have and always will.
I forget: Everyones Birthday. I am HORRIBLE at remembering birthdays and always feel so terrible when I forget.
I am happy: When I'm on the beach. It is one of the most relaxing experiences for me. Too bad we live in Utah huh?
5 comments:
fun to read- ditto on the swamp- ditto on putting off the bathroom- and ditto on fearing to loose someone you love- It only gets worse when that little one comes. :)
What a cute post! Since I totally have a dirty mind, I'm totally wondering why you and Jordan had a really "awesome night...?" Hmmm...
I love pregnant people! Pregnant people for president! Go amy!
This is cute! I can't help but agree...What made you and Jordan's night so awesome? lol, all those pregnancy hormones.....
Amy- I came across your blog and thought that I would say hello! Looks like your having a little baby soon! Congrats! I have a little girl that is 1! Babies are so much fun! Well it looks like you are doing great! Our blog is kipanderica.blogspot.com
Hope to hear! Erica "Ritchie" Prestwich
Amy my dear, Nobody wins at bingo. I make a living off people losing at bingo.
Post a Comment