
Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that we are having a little boy! YAY! We are so excited. I can't believe we're bringing a Jordan Jr. into the world... I'm a little worried. Just kidding!
We had our ultra sound today, it was so cool. I couldn't believe the clarity of everything. He really wanted to let us know that he was for sure a boy! He also kept opening his mouth so wide, we didn't know if he was yawning or trying to tell us something exciting. He didn't move too much so hopefully he'll be pretty laid back like me and Jord. Everything looked perfect though, he has all of his fingers and toes. It was so fun to have both of our families there to witness this little miracle. The room was a little cramped with everyone in there but it was totally worth it. Thank you all for the support and congrats. We love you all so much!
11 comments:
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!
Yay! That was so neat to be there with you guys. We can't wait to meet the little peanut. :) We love you!
A boy!?! Hooray, I am so excited for you guys. That will be totally great and I can't wait to meet him.
suckers!!!
Men children are the freaking bomb! Congrats! I can't imagine what my life would be like without the mini-man, and I'm sure you feel the same way about your man in utero. Congrats!
Amy-
CONGRATS! Iam so excited for you both. Boy's really are so much fun! He is going to be Darling. We can't wait to see him. Congrats again!!
Congrats! A little friend for baby Bently!
*Bentely
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Have you guys thought of any names?
Congrats! A boy how exciting! Bentley will have a little cousin to play with. You guys are going to love having a boy first! We are very happy for you.
I voted boy on your little poll- guess I was right! I love little boys, It is a good way to start off the family!
Post a Comment