My Little Sunshine

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Boating! YAY!

One of my favorite things about summer is... BOATING! We have been so busy on the weekends lately that we haven't had a chance to get on the boat with my family. We went up on Saturday with my Dad, Ben, and Julie. It was 45 degrees when we pulled up to Jordanelle at 7:30 am but don't worry, I came prepared. I figured I already miscarriage once, so I decided not to participate and knew I would be freezing the whole time. So... I wore my sweats, hoodie, and beanie. Once guy asked me if I was expecting a snow storm, I just smiled and gave him the middle finger as he turned around. All in all it was a lot of fun and everyone did REALLY well after they adjusted to the cold water. Here are a few pics! Ben wanted to be on my blog, so here is the best picture I could find!
Julie
Dad
Jordan
Why?





Posted by Amy at 10:26 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Favorite Sites

  • All things thrifty
  • Annie's eats
  • Becky Higgins Recipes
  • Easy Recipes
  • Envy My Cooking
  • Freebies 2 deals
  • Kevin & Amanda Cooking
  • Little Miss Momma
  • My Fitness Pal
  • Picky-palate.com
  • Pioneer Woman Recipes
  • Pressed paisley
  • Prudence Penny Wise Recipes
  • Savory Sweet LIfe
  • Starfish
  • Tasty Kitchen
  • The Shine Project
  • Two peas & their pod

About Me

My photo
Amy
Welcome to My Little Sunshine Blog! My name is Amy, I have been married to my amazing husband for 6 years, I have a beautiful 2 year old boy and I love life. This blog is inspired by MY little sunshine, Hendrix. I hope you all show some love and support as I try to get this blog up and running!
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • Camille & Jake
    80's Night
    1 week ago
  • Ashley & Tony
    10 Years!
    10 years ago
  • Bill & Marnae
    Two years and Two months..... that's how long it's been!
    10 years ago
  • j&m
    jacoby jordan bowden 1.31.15
    11 years ago
  • Perry Family
    Princesses Night Out!
    11 years ago
  • Radcliffe Family
    Paisley's 5th birthday!
    12 years ago
  • Angie
    If Peacock Finds A Pot Leaf
    12 years ago
  • Scott & Ashley
    3 Months
    13 years ago
  • Blogxygen
    Blogxygen Starting Anew (sort of)
    13 years ago
  • Isbell's in Alaska
    Happy Easter
    13 years ago
  • Austin and Ellen
    2012
    13 years ago
  • DeMill Family
    6 months
    13 years ago
  • Thx Thx Thx
    If you miss thxthxthx
    13 years ago
  • Rick & Danielle
    Gardner Village...
    13 years ago
  • Corey & Jess
    Family of 4
    13 years ago
  • Phil & Amanda
    Assistant Principal - Phil's Surprise Party
    14 years ago
  • Erin Anthony
    {Wet Hot KP Summer}
    14 years ago
  • T-town Plus One
    Miles 5 months-Birth Story
    14 years ago
  • Heidi & Peter
    EASTER PICTURES
    14 years ago
  • Brookie
    Breakfast With Santa 2011
    14 years ago
  • The Johnsons
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN
    14 years ago
  • The Mortensens
    Happy birthday Grayson!
    14 years ago
  • The Olson's
    Busy life..
    14 years ago
  • The Pughs
    BIRTHDAY EVENTS!!!
    14 years ago
  • Nelson Family
    9 months...
    15 years ago
  • The Kofford Clan
    And the winner is....
    15 years ago
  • Madison & Eddie
    Attempt #2.....
    15 years ago
  • Cody & Melissa
    Summer
    15 years ago
  • Elder Ben Canevari
    Mother's Day/Birthday
    17 years ago
  • Brown Family
  • Eric & Sherridan
  • the fair peacock
  • Brandy Christensen
  • Becoming the Iaconos
  • Darlene & James
  • Janson & Meagan
  • Merrill & Maria
  • Erica & Kip
  • Mike & Kari
  • Emett Family
  • Katie & Brock
  • Morales Family
  • Random Acts of Kelliness
  • Cassie & Aaron
  • Eric & Andrea
  • Erik & Amanda
  • Kay Bowden
  • Lindsey Family

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (21)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (66)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (91)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2008 (45)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ▼  July (6)
      • Temple Tour
      • Off to American Fork Canyon
      • Baby Bentley
      • Birmingham Alabama!!!
      • Boating! YAY!
      • It's a Boy!!!
    • ►  June (5)

Listen to amykemps Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.