
We decided that it was time for the first BBQ of the summer!
YAY! We decided to host the party at Judy and Judd's house because they are in Paris and we are really jealous, so we wanted to trash their house as a surprise! JUST KIDDING! They have a BBQ and
lot's of space so we called everyone over. It was tons of fun and I got some good pics. Thanks everyone for pitching in!

Mr Simper and Amanda enjoying their
brauts! YUM!

Megan and Phil are not a couple even though they look like it in this picture. Phil was trying to steal a kiss or something... we don't really know.

Cute Tom and Jill!

Megan and Nick enjoying my wonderful fruit salad!

All of the girls. Meghan and Melissa stopped by for a bit and had SO much fun. The boys didn't want to play games so all of the girls gathered around and played Taboo for an hour or so. I started to get a little too
competative and decided it was time to take a break and clean up.

We had so much yummy food, there were tons of left overs. The only one who didn't have a good experience was Jordan. He decided to let Simper cook him a
braut... and there was a little bit of miscommunication. Jordan took a few bites of his meat and discovered that it was completely raw and almost still bleeding. He took a few more bites, I still don't know why, and then threw the rest away. It was disgusting! I gagged a few times and almost threw up.

And for your viewing pleasure... here are a few pictures of Nick eating 1/2 of a watermelon with Judy's enormous decorative fork. Jordan's friends always find creative ways to torture her. Sorry Judy!

5 comments:
YAY! Amy you got a blog!! I will look at this every day!! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I will cast my vote on whether it be a little laddy or lassie.
Love ya!
B
Jordan and Amy!!!
I stumbled across your blog. This is so exciting. Anyway, congrats on the baby coming and the BBQ looked fun. We miss being in Utah seeing everyone but we're loving Texas. I am going to add you to our blog if thats ok.
Spencer, Ashley, and Sophie Nelson
Cute blog!! Looks like the BBQ was a lot of fun, I'm sorry we missed it. You guys are so cute!
Look at your adorable little bloggie. I'm so proud of you, Ames!!!!! :) Fun BBQ, I laughed my tush off at Nick with the big fork!! Funny stuff!! Love ya.
hey you freaks! I'm so glad we found you on here- especially since you live 2 doors down! :)
Post a Comment