It was our ward progressive dinner Saturday night and I decided that we looked really cute so we took a picture. Since I'm 13 weeks and in the "chubby" stage of pregnancy, I rarely feel cute but I bought a new shirt and was feelin pretty good in it. Just a random post so you can all laugh at my dorkiness.
4 comments:
you DID and DO look cute! yeah for the belly's Bring it on!
Hey Amy- I saw that you have a blog now on Wendy's list- I was excited! I'm excited to see you prego! You guys are so dang cute! And I'm adding you to my list so I hope you don't think I'm a stalker!
What's up you freak?! I'm so happy you have a blog! How did you find me? I suck at finding fellow bloggers! Anyway, I'm happy because now we can keep in better touch with each other or whatever.
Love you!
brie
P.S. If you have a girl, you should name her if after me. Or something.
Amy-
I saw on myspace that you have a blog. That is so exciting that you are pregnant! I hope everything is going well for you. Scott and I also have a blog...it's scottandashleyj.blogspot.com.
Ashley Adams
Post a Comment