So proud of his pictures.
He already knows how to write "mommy & daddy" lol.
Our feet. His are way more cute then mine.
Then we played in the sink. This picture cracks me up.
Bentley and Hendrix at my Mom's neighborhood parade today. They loved the motorcycles. And check out the new push car I bought for Hendrix today, he's obsessed with it!
Look at Wendy's cute pregnant belly in the background. Only 2 weeks left!
4 comments:
I LOVE all of those pictures! Handsome boys :)
I love the sink pictures of Doodle! He's so funny! I'm glad they have cousins!
love hendrix! will you add my new email, i created a blog and it uses a different email and its annoying to switch.
thx
meghan.jordan.bowden@gmail.com
These are darling pictures of Hendrix and what fun things you have been doing!!! He looks so old to me these days. What a cute boy!
Post a Comment