Jordan's brother Janson and his family have been here this weekend (from GAY Texas...) for a wedding and a blessing (blessing pictures to come). Since we never get to see them, we decided that a date night, without children would be super fun. On Thursday night we went to Pizza Factory for dinner, bowled a little bit at Fat Cats, then had a late night treat at Leatherby's! YUM! It was so much fun! I love both of my Kemp brother-in-laws but I think I love their wives a little bit more... =). We got kind of silly at the bowling ally and the results will be posted below. Thank you SOOOOO much to Judy & Judd, Denise & Megan, Wendy & Russ, and Annie for taking care of the kiddos.
Yes, they're brothers.
Cute Brookie and Meggie at the salad bar.
Ahhh, aren't we cute?
LOVE THEM! (P.S- We're all 5'4... funny huh?)
Meagan and Janson
Jaden and Brooke
Jordan took this picture! I can't believe he got us all!
I still wonder what the people next to us were thinking...
Classic Brooke
Best picture of the night!
Really? That was the ugliest face I could pull?
Ohhhh, Brooke is SOOOO pretty!
1 comment:
Cute Pics! I'm glad to see that you are doing great!
Post a Comment