Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's about time!

My little Doodle Bear has finally started to walk! Can I get a WHOO WHOO! He took his first steps on January 9th, I just haven't blogged about it yet because Jordan takes the lap top everyday now that he's back in school (for the LAST semester! YAY!) Anyway... I caught it on camera but I couldn't figure out how to load the video cuz I'm a little bit slow. I'll try a little harder tomorrow, or at least post a picture. Just thought I'd share the good news though!

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Yay!! How fun! Now the real fun begins! :)

Brooke said...

Hooray! Way to go Big X!!! We loved that video you texted, especially your squeals of excitement. :)

Darlene said...

Whoo Whoo! Fun stuff! I need to come visit!

Cody and Wendy said...

WHOOO HOOOO!! Yeah for the Doodle Bug! I LOVE seeing those first steps - too cute!